Information available from Banbury Town Council under the model publication scheme. These are split into classes:
- Class 1 - Who we are and what we do (Organisational information, structures, locations and contacts) This will be current information only N.B. Councils should already be publishing as much information as possible about how they can be contacted.
- Class 2 - What we spend and how we spend it (Financial information relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, procurement, contracts and financial audit) Current and previous financial year as a minimum
- Class 3 - What our priorities are and how we are doing (Strategies and plans, performance indicators, audits, inspections and reviews)
- Class 4 - How we make decisions (Decision making processes and records of decisions) Current and previous council year as a minimum.
- Class 5 - Our policies and procedures (Current written protocols, policies and procedures for delivering our services and responsibilities) Current information only.
- Class 6 - Lists and Registers (Currently maintained lists and registers only.)
- Class 7 - The services we offer (Information about the services we offer, including leaflets, guidance and newsletters produced for the public and businesses) Current information only.
For Hard Copies, please contact the Town Clerk Mark Recchia.